Hello my sweet pea!
Ahhh.. Life with 2 kids. What can I say? You have complicated my life, but it a way I would never change. Looking back, I don't remember a ton about my pregnancy with you (except what I previously wrote in a letter), but I do remember your birth. It was fantastic, despite the pain. Contractions started in the early afternoon. Daddy and I went to the hospital in the early evening. You were born at 10:04 pm. Seemed like you were in a hurry to get here, except that you came 6 days after your due date! You must have realized you were late and then hurried to get out the door. ;)
I was able to make it through your birth without pain medications of any kind. It was the hardest, yet most beautiful and rewarding thing I've ever done.
You were a challenging baby at the start, mainly because you seemed to have tummy troubles. There were a lot of scream-filled days and a lot of sleepless nights. By around 3 months you seemed to be doing much better, and your true personality started shining through. You love to watch your brother play, and your eyes seem to indicate that you would love to be walking, running, and playing with him. This also shows in your activity level; at 3 months and a few days old, you were already rolling over! Within your first week of being 3 months old you were rolling confidently in both directions, and started sleeping more comfortably on your stomach.
Your smile is infectious, and you bring joy into the hearts of those who see you. Your brother loves you and is constantly trying to take care of you. We love you dearly, and can't wait to see what your future has in store for you.
All my love,
Mama
P.S. We went with Ember.